Crocker Community – we can’t thank you enough for pulling through and collecting such fantastic donations for this year’s Crocker Highlands Benefit Auction! It’s going to be an incredible event!
The iPad Mini raffle is officially closed, but items are still coming in from both families and businesses, and we’re accepting them gladly. Go ahead and bring any remaining items to the school (green PTA mailbox outside the Office, or basket on the Office counter), or deliver them right around the corner from the school at 1015 Clarendon Crescent (mail slot, doorbell, or front porch if you’re feeling lucky…)
Now it’s time to get ready for the Auction itself! You can purchase tickets online by clicking on the purple “Purchase Tickets” button above, or right here: Purchase Tickets Online.
Here is a break-down for you:
The Online Auction:
Bid online on hundreds of our auction donations, plus preview photos and descriptions
of everything we will have on the block on March 2nd!
Dates: Saturday, February 16th through Friday, February 22nd, 2013
The 2013 Crocker Highlands Benefit Auction
Cocktails, Silent Auction, Live Auction, Sit-down Dinner, Live Band and Dancing
Date: Saturday, March 2nd, 2013
Time: 6:00pm to midnight
Place: The Rotunda Building, 300 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Oakland
It’s going to be an incredibly good time! Just a few highlights:
- To help us celebrate our theme this year, “Crocker Highlands Rocks the ‘80s,” four Grubb Company realtors serving the Crocker Highlands community – Carla Higgins, Dave Higgins, Judy Cain and Ben Kahn – have graciously provided funds for a live band to make it a real party. Now instead of just drifting on home after the live auction, we are going to dance the night away!
- This year we will have a photo booth, so you can take home photos of you and your honey looking awesome in your gnarly ‘80s costumes, and re-live the memories over and over again.
- Let’s not forget about what you’re really there for: to duke it out with your fellow Crocker parents, bidding for some of the most fabulous items we’ve ever put up for auction:
- Amazing vacation escapes!
- Sensational culinary adventures!
- Unbelievable parties!
- Hooky with the Principal!
- Incredible and inspiring class projects!
…and other stuff so extremely special we don’t even want to tell you about it yet… but stay tuned!!
Have some questions about the Auction??
We thought you might… so we put together this year’s FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), which should answer most of them – click on “2013 Auction FAQs” at the top of this page (underneath our auction logo) – or here: FAQs
If you still have questions, feel free (as always) to send us an email at email@example.com
Get pumped, Crocker Highlands! Buy your tickets today!!